11.12.2013

The Kate Spade Office

When you think of a lawyer's office, what do you think of? Rich mahogany? Deep-hued plush carpet? A bar cart stocked with single malts and cubans? God, that sounds awful. To me, working in a dark office is like working in a perpetual rainy day. I don't know about you, but my energy and enthusiasm for projects crashes through the floor on rainy, overcast days. I need color in my life to function. 

Who exudes color more than Kate Spade? While we all can't have minty green walls or peppy patterns peppered around our office, I think even the most conservative of offices can use a little fun. Yes, maybe the fun has to be "for your eyes only" (like the bow tie USB below) but if it brings a smile to your face during a busy day, then I'd say it's worth it. 

Below are some of my favorite colorful, "Kate Spade"-inspired offices. They are definitely not for a professional office but I say "GO CRAZY!" when it comes to home offices! I'm particularly in love with the third office!
Offices: 1 // 2 // 3

Here are some little knick-knacks and office supplies to add a little "Kate" to your workspace. I stuck with a black, white, and gold palette since its professional and versatile.  I'm in love with the little bow tie push pins! I can't wait to add them to my inspiration board. I'm a huge fan of paper agendas and this striped number is gorgeous. When it comes to my to-do lists and assignments, I simply MUST write them down. 

xo

KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 

Top image via Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment