11.07.2013

The Workhorse

Ah, the white button up. Perhaps, the most versatile piece of clothing anyone could possibly own. There are few things that can be worn from the courthouse to the beach. I probably have 5 variations of the "white button up" in various fabrics and cuts. I've definitely gone from office to happy hour by swapping my pencil skirt for jeans. White button up + blazer + skinnies + pointy pumps look = PERFECTION! Yes, I may veer a bit to the classic/preppy side, but I love to spice a simple button up with a funky necklace and an arm full of bracelets. Button up + no pants? Audrey you're a woman after my heart.

Here are some of my must have iterations:

1. The Classic
For when you don't want to mess around.
J.Crew Boy Shirt in Classic White $69.50
2. The Sheer
For when you don't know what time you'll be home kind of night.
Express Convertible Sleeve Portofino Shirt $49.90
3. The Tunic
For those lucky gals who get to go from the office to the beach.
H&M Chiffon Tunic $39.95
4. The Ornate
For when "The Classic" won't cut it.
Temperley London Lace Trimmed Blouse $830

KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 

INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment