11.09.2013

Lilly at Work


Lilly Pulitzer: Maven of wild prints, itty-bitty hem lines, and flashy colors. My inner sorority girl loves Lilly, but unfortunately she has historically been in my top 10 list of "don't-even-think-about-wearing-to-work" brands. However, in honor of Lilly's birthday (tomorrow 11/10), I thought I'd take a shot at finding some pieces that were a little less West Palm Beach and a little more West Wing. To my grand surprise, there were quite a few pieces that didn't have elephant or fish print on them! Behold! Lilly work-appropriate pieces!

This is the perfect LBD for winter. 
Office: Pair it with opaque tights, pumps, and pearls.
Weekend: Riding boots and a colorful scarf 

I did a double take when I saw this outfit. Is Lilly starting to market to the professional woman? Swoon.

Elsa Top $148
Perfect top for layering with a suit or simply with jeans. For more on my obsession with white button up shirts click here.

I love printed and texturized pencil skirts. They are the perfect way to remain business casual while showing off some style. It can be so easy to fall into a solid color rut in a professional office!


Named after the supermodel. I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with looking like you have mile-long legs in the office if they are covered in a well-tailored pant.

I don't own navy pumps. This kitten heel is making me seriously reconsider that life decision. I love the patent and delicate strap in the front. (Also seen in gold above with the Leighton Blazer)

BONUS!
To celebrate the late Lilly Pulitzer's Birthday, all purchases made this weekend (11/9 - 11/10) will have a free gift! Go ahead and make some holiday purchases and get a little something for yourself in return!
Any Purchase = Compact Mirror
$250 Purchase = Make-Up Case
$500 Purchase = Leopard Bangle
$1000 Purchase = Carry-All Tote

KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 

INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // PINTEREST

Original image top

No comments:

Post a Comment