11.26.2013

Thankful

Instead of "Motivation Monday", I thought I'd do a "Thankful Tuesday" in honor of this glutton's favorite holiday. 

Family

I wouldn't be half the person I am without the love, support, and guidance from my family. I am so fortunate to have a family as awesome as them! 

Health
I am thankful not only for my health, but the health of everyone else in my life. Health is one of those things I don't think we appreciate enough on a day to day basis until it's gone.

Boyfriend
I'm such a relationship-phobe but this guy has really shown me the light! Six months and going strong :)

Friends
I am lucky to have a core group of friends from high school, college, and now law school. They make me laugh until my sides hurt, motivate me through law school, and tell me when that dress does make my butt look big. This year I learned who my truest friends are and have learned to shed some negativity. Losing friends is never easy, but the end reward of having real friends is worth it.

Education
Half way through my 3L year. Damn. I am so thankful for making it this far in my legal career and even more thankful that I'm here with a job waiting for me on the other side. I am also thankful that I live in a country where women can get this type of education. I just think of Malala Yousafzai, who nearly lost her life fighting for women's education, and remember what a struggle it is for smart, eager women to get an education in many countries.

Puppy
Just look at that face! Ok so she's 4 years old now, but she's still a puppy to me! Paris is such a bundle of cuteness and cuddling! I can't wait to have a puppy of my own soon so Paris will have a friend!

Apartment
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my newest apartment. I essentially signed for it on the spot. It's the first apartment I've had where I feel like a "big girl." Stainless steel appliances? Check. Dishwasher? Check. Washer and dryer? Check! Amazing neighborhood? Check! What more could a girl ask for?

The Esquirette
I love this blog and I love how it's helping me find my creative voice more and more every day. I honestly love law school more, the more I blog here. Some law students run, some drink, I blog. 

Ok... back to studying.. womp.

xo
KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 

No comments:

Post a Comment