12.31.2013

2013: A (Wonderful) Wrinkle in Time


2013 was a great year. Looking back at the year, it's only the good moments that stand out to me. Here are some of my highlights:
  • Visited the Supreme Court and met Chief Justice Roberts
  • Met my amazing boyfriend who is everything I could have wished for and more
  • Moved into my dream "big girl" apartment in an inspiring part of Philly that really feels like a neighborhood
  • Landed a clerkship with an amazing judge post-law school
  • Focused on the friendships that work and shed those that didn't
  • Celebrated milestones with friends (my first friend got married) and family (my sister's 21st birthday, dad's 50th birthday, and parent's 25th anniversary)
  • All around good heath
  • Expanded my horizons by exploring the arts, trying new restaurants, and reading new books.
  • Let loose by skipping class for the first (and last) time ever and flying solo to events
  • Left my comfort zone by speaking at the ABA LSD National Assembly, raising my hand more in class, giving bully a piece of my mind, and standing up in court on behalf of the State of New Jersey.
  • Finally got to the west coast
  • Took a road trip with my mom down the east coast

Here's hoping that 2014 is a lot like 2013! According to the Chinese Zodiac it should be since I'm born in the Year of the Horse! Fingers crossed and a big Happy New Year to all!

xo
KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 

Image via 


No comments:

Post a Comment