3.04.2014

Looking Forward: March

As they say, March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb. So far, the lion has been roaring, dumping a few inches of snow in Philly. March is going to be a very busy month. There are a lot of things that need to be wrapped up before the end of the school year and of course spring break is quickly coming up!

+ Spring Break
I'm going to Florida with my parents to our house for a few days to celebrate my mom's birthday and to get the hell outta Dodge (aka this godforsaken winter up north). For the second half of my spring break, my sister and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas for a few days to celebrate our last "spring breaks" ever! I'm really looking forward to our little getaway. We can't wait to visit one of our favorite places on earth: Nassau, Bahamas. We can't wait to hit up the straw market and visit old haunts (the lazy river) at Atlantis.

+ Bar Applications
My Pennsylvania bar application is complete but I still have to finish New Jersey. I can't wait to get this off my to-do list... even it means that the bar exam is just around the proverbial corner.

+ Graduation Photos
WHAT?! That time already! As much as I absolutely loath professional portraits, I know it means that the law school chapter of my life is quickly coming to an end. I still can't believe how fast these past three years have gone by!

+ Training
So.... I've signed up (and got a bid) for the Broad Street Run. In a moment of pure craziness, my 3 best law school friends and I decided that we NEEDED to do this run as a part of our 3L year bucket list. So I've been hitting the gym several times a week to really work on my cardio. I can't complain too much though because it's been serving double duty getting ready for spring break.

Image: Taken by me and edited with waterlogue app

xo

KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 
                                         INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment