1.09.2014

Twenty Five Bedford

I have one word for the Twenty Five Bedford clothing: swoon. I stumbled upon this amazing brand while surfing the web this week and felt compelled to share the goods. Twenty Five Bedford makes some seriously beautiful, office appropriate clothing. The styles are timeless and the colors are super on trend. Minty blue? Bold navy? Spicy cayenne? Check. Check. Check. You also have the choice in selecting fabrics for many of their products which is great for certain climates... or certain body types. Here's my top 3 picks from Twenty Five Bedford to perk up your professional wardrobe:

Peplums have a rep for being "going out" tops. However this super conservative version is perfect for layering over a pencil skirt or trousers for the office. I really love this pairing of minty blue over navy. It's a great application of the "tone on tone" trend.The only thing missing is an office appropriate statement necklace.

This might be the most beautiful power dress I have ever laid my eyes on. Uber conservative, yet still appropriately feminine... sigh.  This aubergine color is one of my favorite colors because it looks great on absolutely every skin tone. I know it would look stunning with a summer tan or my winter white-ness.

I rarely see "twists" on the classic blazer that I would ever wear to a professional office. However the simple pleats in the front of this blazer are just enough to make this blazer unique. I think what seals the deal for me is the lack of buttons which keeps the piece streamlined and modern.

I'm so glad to find another professional brand besides those in chains and department stores!

xo

KEEP UP WITH THE ESQUIRETTE ON: 


All images via 25bedford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment