3.04.2013

Work that Up-do

When it comes to hair, I am completely inept. I think it's safe to say that I didn't master the non-lumpy ponytail until college. Even now, my entire hairstyle repertoire includes wet, dry, down, ponytail, and a sad attempts at a top knot. Heaven forbid I try to curl anything.

This week, Refinery29 posted a slideshow on some "easy" professional up-dos. After going through the slides, they genuinely looked fairly easy for someone who doesn't have two left hands, so I figured I'd share them with you all. If my classmates are any guide, the general populace is much more adept at hairstyling than me. There is a style for every hair length which I appreciate since I donated 7 inches of my hair in the fall. Having shorter hair makes me feel much more limited but I think I'm going to give style three a try. It should only take me three years to get that front braid down. Have you ever ventured out of the box with your professional hairstyle?

one.

two.

three.

All images via http://www.refinery29.com/professional-hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment